Emergency kitten naming!!! Please help!!!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, what sweetness!

Is the colouring similar on all of the kitties to the 'bravest' one? If so, I think I'll stand by my original suggestions:

Cinnamon, Coffee, Chantilly, Comfit and Cajeta

The bravest one should probably be Cinnamon or Coffee

ETA: and with Mummy Clementine, they would all have sweet food names (I love themes)

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Bogey and Bandit are so cute! And they are great names

I was going to suggest Mack `n' Tosh. That's what a pair of kitties belonging to a friend of mine were called, many years ago.

Search and Destroy is a classic - that's what we call our dogs even though their names are Ruby and Chester!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Oh, what sweetness!

Is the colouring similar on all of the kitties to the 'bravest' one? If so, I think I'll stand by my original suggestions:

Cinnamon, Coffee, Chantilly, Comfit and Cajeta

The bravest one should probably be Cinnamon or Coffee

ETA: and with Mummy Clementine, they would all have sweet food names (I love themes)
Their colourings are all pretty similar, gray with an undertone of cream/apricot. I definitely want to keep it to the theme (i keep singing my darling clementine to momma when i go in to feed and cuddle her!). I'm going to set up a poll once i get a few clearer pictures of all 5 of the kitties to show of their different cream blotches (and once i'm sure that i've sexed all 5 - hard to be sure when they look so much alike!).

this morning 2 of them dove headfirst into the wet food and chowed down...and one is already pooping on her own (though in the middle of the bathroom and not in the litter box...one thing at a time i guess!)

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
they look like dilute torties to me! i have one myself.

this pic was from when she was like 3 or 4 weeks old and now she is about 14 or 15 weeks old. lol. her colors show alot better but if they all look similar to thes then yeah they are dilute torties.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JESSIEnKITTY

they look like dilute torties to me! i have one myself.

this pic was from when she was like 3 or 4 weeks old and now she is about 14 or 15 weeks old. lol. her colors show alot better but if they all look similar to thes then yeah they are dilute torties.
She's a real beauty!