emergency help me please

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandra13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are so sweet, I love them all. Mommy and babies are all doing well. I don't know but I could swear I felt another in there. She seems to be done.... I may have been wrong though. Anyway I am very happy I was home because she didn't clean any of their faces. I had to help them start breathing then once they were moving thats when she started cleaning them. She's a really good girl, she let me do whatever to her and her babies and stayed really calm through everything. she had all her kittens right on the couch in front of me and my my two girls (they are 2 and 4) she let the kids pet her while she was in labour and everything. I'm glad everything went well and thank you all for your help, I have to admit when she started having the kittens on my lap I was starting to panic. She didn't do the things she was supposed to like find a quiet secluded place or stop eating she just came to and started. I really didn't know what to do.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would have panicked too.

You did really well.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats grand-meowmy!!!! The kits are beautiful and it sounds like your first time momma cat did just fine. Good thing you were there to be the midwife!!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lack of experience can cause that sort of problem. Had they been born in the wild, they may very well not have survived.