EMERGENCY: Anyone around southeast Kansas?

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sign me up for the middle of Michigan. My hours are horrendous, but my heart is in the right place. I'd do just about anything to get a kitty to her forever home!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Maybe we should form a club... the TCS Long-Distance Rescue League...
Alrighty then! I just opened up a thread in S.O.S. for anyone that wants to join this club. I took the liberty to start it.

What a great idea Carol!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Look what happens when you step away from the computer for a few hours!

This is just great... thank you for taking the initiative, Momofmany, and what a wonderful group of people to be interested in doing this! I'm heading over there now to sign myself up!

I love you guys!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Turns out her groomer is crazy about bobtails, and she's taking her in sight unseen!
there truely are angels in this world

I just saw this email and you are all WONDERFUL!! absolutely WONDERFUL

when is the transfer of this kitty meant to take place?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"The Eagle has landed!"

Yes, that beautiful bobtailed white-and-black girl is safely at home with her new mom tonight!

It's terrible, though -- I find myself just longing to meet her in person, y'know? I wish I could give her a snuggle for every one of the people here who has been thinking of her and wishing her well.

Okay, I'm getting 'way sappy. Must be bedtime...

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is such fantastic news. Perhaps if we can get the groomer to join, we'll be able to keep up with her. You did a great thing here!

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
WONDERFUL

I just come on and read this thread through - it is wonderful what you have all done. I am so glad it had a happy ending and that beautiful kitty now has a peaceful new home.

Well done to everyone.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

It's terrible, though -- I find myself just longing to meet her in person, y'know? I wish I could give her a snuggle for every one of the people here who has been thinking of her and wishing her well.
When I saw her picture and realized she was a bobtail, that same thought crossed my mind. We were completely owned by a Manx and my DH and I love them to pieces. I told him the story last night and his response: "A bobtail! No wonder you wanted to help, and no, you couldn't bring her home we're at our limit. A bobtail, eh?"

I had already put the camera by my purse in case I made that drive to pick her up. You would have all gotten pictures.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

"The Eagle has landed!"

Yes, that beautiful bobtailed white-and-black girl is safely at home with her new mom tonight!

Okay, I'm getting 'way sappy. Must be bedtime...
Yay!!!!!!!

I am SO happy this sweet girl has found a new home where she will be taken care of and loved. WELL DONE CarolPetunia! Isn't it nice to know that we were able to help her?

I hope the owner will come here and keep us posted on her new life

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, well done, you've achieved something really amazing, you've saved a fuzzy life.
If only there were more people like you.
I'm off to look up your thread in SOS.....

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad that he found a new home!

Shame on those people to abandon such a sweet kitty in favour of a new dog. If their new dog didn't like cats, then they shouldn't have gotten the dog or should have rehomed the dog instead of abandoning a member of the family that had been with her for 7 years