• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

*hugs* Elliot is such a handsome boy and from your description, a sweet one too

Good luck in your new home Elliot!

You should let his new mommy know that if something ever happens and for whatever reason if they can't keep him, to let you know first.
I'll definitely be sure she knows that, but I don't think it's going to happen. She called on her way home from work tonight to check in. Did I mention that she's excited?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Go ahead & cry.....if you didn't you wouldn't be the meowmy that you are!
Don't forget that when Elliot leaves, you will be able to save another kitty from the great unknown....
...that was so sweet Natalie!!!...

Thank you for help Eileen!...Don´t give up!!!
...Elliot Appreciate lot this1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well guys, as of about 45 minutes ago, Elliot is on the way to his new home!

Turns out his new meowmy and I didn't need the kleenex after all because we were so focussed on getting Elliot to come out from under the kitchen sink where he'd taken refuge with his good buddy, Peter. Silly boys!

Anyway, this gave his meowmy and I some time to talk about our kitties and for her to show me pictures of Elliot's beautiful big sisters, Bonnie and Samantha, as well as Max, the sweet orange boy that she and her husband lost last year.

Fortunately, he didn't hide the entire time and did come out long enough to play, purr and be totally adorable. I'm going to miss my sweet orange friend so much, but am thrilled he's going to such a wonderul home.

I told his new meowmy about TCS, so keep your fingers crossed that she joins. Meanwhile, she promised to call me tomorrow with an update.

Thanks, guys!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Elliot
I hope she joins, that would be so nice to continue to see that baby.
Please let us know how he settles in?