Ella's closed her eyes forever

kibmufxy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I replied to you but i cannot see it. I hope you got it. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lanasaez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That is such a good idea. I was thinking of blowing up one of her pictures but I just printed out a 5 x 7 and a 4 x 6 for my coffee table. Dont mind her eyes in the first pictures..I was playing around with a photo editing app. lol I like your figurines too! the ones up their..looks like on a shelf. I was thinking of getting a throw blanket made with one of my favorite pictures of her... Those woven throws since I like to have throw blankets everywhere lol

kibmufxy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Your cat was precious but then all cats are.  
    A throw is a great idea too.  I did the picture because i was grieving so bad and i needed  to see Sophie's face,  so now i see her everyday. I brought a picture with me to Holly Lobby and they enlarged it and put it in the frame in about 15 minutes.  

I had a cat  many many years ago that looked like your Ella.  

My friend sent me a key chain where you can put pictures in them and she put 4 pictures of Sophie in it. How sweet was that ? She is a cat lover so she gets it. She has 5 cats and she takes such great care of them. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lanasaez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That is so sweet of her. You are lucky!!   I don't have anyone physical to grieve with.. all of my grieving has to be done through social media 
 .... I was also looking at a few pieces of jewelry in memory of her. It's like I see all of these amazing things that they have for people like us who lose pets and I want it all.
 But I'm waiting it out until I find something that catches my eye and that's special to me all at the same time.. 

nccarol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am truly sorry for your loss. Such a beautiful baby and so young. I have lost several pets in my life either to old age, illness or accidents and it is never easy but somehow our heats do heal and open up to another special baby that comes our way. We hold each one that passes in our hearts and know for the short time she was with you she was truly loved and for that you have been blessed.  

kibmufxy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My friend who did that lives across  from em and she was so upset herself crying when she saw Sophie so ill.She loved my Sophie to and she is a cat person  with a cat of her own. I am sorry there was no one there for you but know that all here love cats so they are knowing and feeling what you are.  yes wait until that one that is meant for you touches your heart then you will know. I volunteer at a no-kill shelter and i love all the cats and kittens there so i could  have adopted  an adult  or kitten  but i did not want to get a cat just to have a cat. I wanted my heart  to fall in love when i looked at  the cat or kitten that stole my heart and Roxy did.   

RIP sweet Ella and Sophie and all cats here. 
 You are all purring in Heaven.