Elfi Pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinceneilsgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wynterangel77

I am not going to discuss Poe anymore on this site......I am removing info about him from my profile and I am asking once again for the absolute final time that you leave me alone about Poe because you are pushing your opinions and views on me and I have asked that it stop. I am getting very tired of the inconsiderate people here. Poe I will say again is the whole neighborhoods...the desicion is NOT mine to make. The neighborhood has choosen to leave him as is and that is their right. While I am an adult in this neighborhood I am still considered a kid because I live with my mom...I have NO say.

Please respect my situation that puts me in a I have no chioce or vioce when it comes to him. Also please respect me enough to DROP IT. If it was up to me he would have been fixed a long wime ago but I do not have a chioce here.

Lastly I would like to say that your inconsiderate and almost mean words about how I should do this is uncalled for. You are not living here you do not know the situation to the piont you know exactly what I am going through with him and trying to get the neighborhood to agree to let him get fixed...even if it means the money all comes out of my pocket. The don't want to fix him...they think he is just fine as he is and I can not change any of this. I have been trying for almost 2 years noone will say its ok. All of us feed him...and pet him and take care of him. So yes they have as much say as we do.

Wynter
I know how you feel Wynter. The majority of people on here are very kind and helpful, but some are very mean, inconsiderate, and downright rude.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If its such a big deal to you send me the money and I'll fix him but otherwise let it go.....cause its not going to change.
I reread my posts..they were not rude..they offered assistance. I don't have to live where you do to understand that an unfixed cat can cause a lot of unwanted litters...that is why I offered to pay the vet myself to see this cat got fixed. Why even make the above statement if you couldn't make that decision...it's a bit misleading to say that if we wanted to we could send you money to have it fixed.

People will have opinions on this board..and I don't think anyone was rude to you...they simply tried to help out in the best way they knew how. Obviously we are all trying to curb unwanted pregnancies to the best of our ability....some of us work with TNR, some of us offer resources and advice online, and some of us are willing to provide financial assistance.

Katie

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wynterangel:

The replies to you have been not only helpful in their advice, but I also recall one member offering outright to pay for the neutering of this unaltered male wandering your neighborhood impregnating any females in his path. This site is devoted to cat welfare, and one of those missions is to spay or neuter stray cats.

I am now closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.