Eilcon And Louie Need Help

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
This isn't for me, but instead for our former Advisor @eilcon . Eileen has helped so many cats in need, TNR'd many feral colonies, fostered many feral kittens and has been a champion for FIV+ cats.

It's her turn to need help now as Louie, her FIV + cat is currently staying at the emergency vet. Knowing Eileen, I'm guessing it was hard for her to ask for help, despite helping so many herself.

My sweet, goofy, belly rub loving boy Louie was admitted to MedVet yesterday for diabetic ketoacidosis and a recurring bout with pancreatitis. He's stable for now, but needs additional hospitalization, testing and treatment in order to have a chance at beating this. Louie and I are grateful to have have the love, prayers and support of so many people. Please know that any funds received beyond Louie's expenses will be used to help other diabetic and/or FIV+ cats in need.
Click here to support Help Louie

...and now for the standard Mod Note -

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
SIGH...I'm going to revisit this Friday, when the last of the bills for this month are paid, and I know what I have.