EEK! I'm taking the GRE today!!!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats chica
You (and Brendan for being such a good bf!) deserve a night out to celebrate the genius that is Katherine!!!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great news and well done! Let us know which grad school you are going to when it all becomes settled.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Congrats chica
You (and Brendan for being such a good bf!) deserve a night out to celebrate the genius that is Katherine!!!
hahahaha! I totally agree.
Thanks Amy!

Jenny...I'll definitely let you guys know. I'm planning on going to a master's program for now and then heading to PhD from there. The school I'm at now has a really great program for Mental Health Counseling so I'm hoping to stay at UCF and then my IDEAL school for PhD(though I'm sure a lot of us know that when applying for PhD you just kinda go where you can get in) would be UF. So, hopefully I'll get into UCF again for now. I've got all the requirements and some extras so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. My app. will go out over summer so I'll be letting you guys know in about 6 months hehe.

mikenealis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
GRE, take ii was yesterday. The GRE says that I'm ten points smarter than I was last year, but that translates into 100 points smarter verbally, and 90 points less smart math....-ly.

620/630 verbal/math.

Hope it's good enough...