Eeek i've just found a dead beetle in my beef!

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LoL Thanks for reminding me to check the thread Cheryl... I didnt know you guys had named him LoL... That's classic...

I remembered a couple years ago, Michael and I went to this restaurant in queens... We were looking at the menu trying to decide what to order and we started to notice that the menu had a bunch of typos... we just laughed it off and kept looking... then we both burst out laughing because we realized that every description on the menu had a typo... After waiting almost 20 mins for a waiter we finally ordered... We realized that this restaurant was a total mess when the waiter brought our bread and water and there was a bug floating in both glasses of water... EWW! Some restaurants are just gross... I'm beginning to rethink eating out cuz I'm really squimish...

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I did have a meat pasty a couple of yrs ago that was crunchy-it was a piece of glass!
good grief! that sounds dangerous!

Originally Posted by Big Bad Wolf

OMG, this thread is like an awful car wreck on the side of the road ....

I just HAVE to keep looking ! Ewwwwwwwwww !

Originally Posted by ccoccocats

This could be the theme song:

BEEF-A-RONI THE WOOD LICE BEETLE TREAT

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good thing you didn't have some of the males in my family around. They'd have been saying, "What's the matter? It's just a little extra protein." Not quite what you had in mind, was it?
Well, at least it looks hopeful that you'll receive satisfaction from the company in question -- good thing, that.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother found a cigarette butt in a pie he was eating once. That is just completely repulsive.