EEEEEEEEE!!!! We're getting a new LUSH store inside our Macy's!!!!!!!! I'm on cloud 9

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

EEEEEEEEE!!!! We're getting a new LUSH store inside our Macy's!!!!!!!! I'm on cloud
hmm err yea. i am happy for you

lol i have no idea what that is

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

hmm err yea. i am happy for you

lol i have no idea what that is
Thanks Bruce

(it's a store that sells handmade soaps/products- they actually have a LOT of really good products for men too- shaving gels/soaps/etc )

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh.....lush

They make this orange tangerine bath melty thingy that is to die for...made everything smell sooo goood

Whenever I'm traveling I try to add to my stash (although they do have mail order, it's just more fun to go there and smell everything). I've collected it in Greenwich, CT; Chicago, NYC, Boston now I'll have to look for it in Cincinnati,...

Of course right now in renovation city we have a stinky little (under 5 foot--wayyy under 5 foot) bath tub so my lovely stash of lush bath smellies is waiting for DH to finish the bathroom downstairs

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JellyBella

Ohhh.....lush

They make this orange tangerine bath melty thingy that is to die for...made everything smell sooo goood

Whenever I'm traveling I try to add to my stash (although they do have mail order, it's just more fun to go there and smell everything). I've collected it in Greenwich, CT; Chicago, NYC, Boston now I'll have to look for it in Cincinnati,...

Of course right now in renovation city we have a stinky little (under 5 foot--wayyy under 5 foot) bath tub so my lovely stash of lush bath smellies is waiting for DH to finish the bathroom downstairs
Is it "floating island" http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/595?expand=Bath or "you've been mangoed?" http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/2156?expand=BathI've never tried a bath melt before - i can't wait!!! I called today to double check - our store opens tomorrow!!!!!!
(i was hoping for today since i'm off work- but one day difference is ok!) I'm eithor going tomorrow after work and before i go grocery shopping or on friday after work!
Soooo happy!!!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's "You've been mangoed"...and I didn't know whether to eat it or bathe with it

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JellyBella

It's "You've been mangoed"...and I didn't know whether to eat it or bathe with it
It sounds yummy! I might just have to try that one sometime!