Eee!!! Excitement!!!!!!!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rhea...that picture of the little puppy you posted is sooo cute! I can't wait till you get your puppies and we can see pictures of them!!!! Congratulations on your new babies!!!!!
I love the names, too!!!

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW! See what happens when I am gone for a couple of days???????!!!!!!!!!!! You have gone to the dogs !

Congratualtions on your pending adoptions! Those are great dogs!
I am VERY jealous!

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Rhea on the new puppies!!!
You and Sam must be SO excited!
I'm so happy for both of you and the kitties and puppies.
You are really going to have a full house now. :LOL: :LOL: Mika and I are going to get more kitties and a dog or two when we move into a bigger house in the future sometime.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lol Helen I can just picture it - but the other way around! Hee hee. Congrats to you Rhea and your hubby. Don't forget to post pics as soon as you can. If we can't drool over pictures of kitties, puppies are just as sweet
How's the waiting going?
*whispering* Have you bought lots and lots and lots more doggy stuff?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eee don't encourage me!! :LOL: I'm trying sooo hard to not buy anything untill its closer to the time we bring them home!! IT'S SOOO HARD!!!!! I have already weakened and bought some doggy books.... and some leads (leashes) and collars.... oh, and had their name tags engraved!!!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know!! I can't help myself!!! I've bought their food bowls too.... haha... ut hubby doesn't know that yet!! hee hee...

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What about doggy beds?...and blankets...and chew toys...and gold coated water dishes...and snow shoes...and their own fan...and squeaky toys...and bones...and food...:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ARGH!! sTOP STOP STOP!!!! :LOL: I was in a shop yesterday, and I had an armfull of doggy stuff, toys chews, treats etc etc etc, hubby just looked at me like "what do you think you're doing with all that?" So I just put them down again and left the shop in a strop!! :LOL:

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
PS Do what I did. Buy to your hearts content, hide all the packaging and tell hubby someone was giving away all their dog's stuff because they were allergic to dogs and had to give it away.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I thought you would! LOL OK mate I'm off to bed, it's 12:07am here and Coco needs to be taught what sleeping at night is! =(^.^)=

See ya!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
See ya!! Have a good rest.... I'm sure Coco will have you up at a reasonable time in the mrning!!
:LOL: I'm off home now anyhoo....

wibble

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oooo I am so jealous of the new additions you are having to your family.

Unfortuantly my partner won't let me have a dog for a fe years and have moved into our second home, but saying that he did say I couldn't have another cat and I soon won him around so who knows

*goes off with her most pursasive smile on her face*

I will look forward to seeing the photos when you have them.

Marie

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heh heh heh..... my hubby said no more cats after the first two... we now have 7!!! :LOL: :LOL:!!! Keep working on him... he WILL weaken!!! :LOL: :LOL:

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How am I s'posed to go to bed when there's so much interesting conversation going on? I'm still awake and little Coco is sound asleep! LOL