ebay addiction!!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Well we don't use ebay but we use a NZ auction site called Trademe - and YIP I'm addicted!
SAM!!!! Thanks a lot! Now Im going to be searching through this, thank goodness they do have crafts supplies so I won't be stuck when I go home!
But I need another addiction like another hole in my head.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Talon

Yes, I too am an eBay addict. I can go months without buying anything - but I have fun searching for stuff just about every day. I've bought and sold - selling is good, if you can find things that people want. My last little stint with selling - no one wanted my stuff.
Guess I will have to find better stuff - can't wait for yard sales to start again!!!!!
Oh I love Ebay..........and yard sales!! I haven't bought or sold anything lately on it though.............as alot of you, I go in spurts

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yard sales are lots of fun too. My mom, her friend and I like to go out on weekends and hit a bunch of them in one day.

My favorite thing besides ebay is a place (for all you NJ people out there) called Columbus Farmers Market in Columbus, NJ. It's an indoor/outdoor flea market. They have both new and used items as well as yummy fruits and veggies.

If you are anywhere near the area you should definitely check it out when it starts to get warmer.

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh I love Ebay..........and yard sales!! I haven't bought or sold anything lately on it though.............as alot of you, I go in spurts
Oh oh! We are going to have to divde the turf up.
Ever go to any autctions? I love auctions, but you can get a few bad ones, before you find the great auctioneers - I just haven't had the patience to do the searching.

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like e-Bay and thrift stores. E-Bay has more variety, but thrift stores are usually cheaper (at least where I live.)