Eating out of boredom?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Does this answer your question?

Oh, only once have I tried snacking out of the pouch on the right.
LOL!! I am glad Im not the only one that snacks on those peanut butter cups!! I could eat a whole bag of those.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't snack online because of that rule about not eating near a computer cause you get crumbs in your keyboard... don't give me any ideas either!

I'm a horrible late-night snacker. I do really good until later on in the day, and then I just sit and watch tv and snack. I don't actually have a huge sweet tooth, it's more the salty stuff, so I convinced myself to buy tortilla chips and pretzels instead of chips. If I only still lived with my sister! To her Triscuits are a rare treat, and a yogurt is a whole lunch.

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If you dont buy it you cant eat it

Those peanut thingys look really good, I have not seen them over here. Probably just as well

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't do it very often, but when I do, I always eat a lot and then I feel really lazy and stuff, so I find something to do that doesn't involve food.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very very bad about that! I try and buy healthier snacks, like i just finished eating a few reduced fat wheat thins. I'm gonna start eating better....actually have a "healthy" food list for when i go to wal mart later today....hopefully I can stick with it!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get like this sometimes when John is at work or something. But I guess its hard to snack when I don't have any groceries!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

I can't snack online because of that rule about not eating near a computer cause you get crumbs in your keyboard... don't give me any ideas either! .
Thats why they invented those can's of compressed air! Just blast the crumbs out!
Or flip the keyboard upside down over the trash can!