Easter Dinner?

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I did a smoked brisket and a lightly smoked turkey breast (they're warming up in the oven and smell sooo good!!), Homemade Mac and Cheese (also in the oven) some beans and a lemon pie with whipped topping...I hate meringue!! Might do some mashed potatoes too. Not sure on that one yet.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have had roast chicken, sage and onion stuffing, roast carrots and leeks, cheese topped mashed potatoe, roasted new potatoes, boiled carrots, cabbage and leeks, home made chicken gravy and yorkshire puddings. Yummy, I am well stuffed now though. x

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the first Easter we have spent by ourselves. Hubby's family isn't religious and doesn't really celebrate Easter, so they never get together. We usually go over to my parents' house, but for some reason they aren't speaking to us and never invited us over. Therefore, we are having dinner on our own. We are having ham (hubby is great at making it, with ground mustard, gingersnaps, brown sugar, etc), deviled eggs, cabbage salad (with cabbage, onion, salt and pepper, oil and vinegar, and pimentos), and a cheese/sour cream potato casserole...the kind with corn flakes on top. lol

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We took the motorhome out yesterday and down to central Texas, south of Waco and west of Temple, to look at the bluebonnets and other wildflowers. We got home just about noon today, and I took Dottie to a local seafood restaurant, where we had really good fish and chips (I know, but it was inexpensive and VERY good), then shared two desserts!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've never done easter dinner.

We had a bbq lunch at mums place on Friday and an easter egg hunt for the little kids, all the eggs melted of course which made things really messy