ear popping?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kinda a strange situation, and I may want to ask my Dr about this, but wanted to see what you all think as well. For quite some time(at least a year) when I pull on my left ear it makes this popping sound and it hurts. It doesnt hurt like when I dont touch it, just when I like pull on it. Does that make sense? And I can actually hear what sounds like something popping. It is rather strange, or so I think.
Has anyone else ever felt this? Or know what may be the cause??

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never had exactly the same thing - did you ever have tubes (grommets) in your ears?

It sounds like you might have eustation (sp) tube dysfunction - which doesn't mean anything by the way - lots of people have it for probably many different reasons. If you had tubes/grommets you definately do.

Anyway, it sounds like it's time for a trip to the vet!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Never had exactly the same thing - did you ever have tubes (grommets) in your ears?

It sounds like you might have eustation (sp) tube dysfunction - which doesn't mean anything by the way - lots of people have it for probably many different reasons. If you had tubes/grommets you definately do.

Anyway, it sounds like it's time for a trip to the vet!
Nope, no tubes in my ears. I guess I will need to call the vet, or I meant doctor. LOL....