Ear AND Eye Wipes? Two birds, one stone?

lsanders

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Has anyone ever used these?

I need ear wipes for one cat (Luna) because she seems to have chronically yeasty ears.  I just cleaned them with Virbac Epi-Otic Advanced Ear Cleaner 3-4 weeks ago and they're already stinky and itchy again.

I need eye wipes for the other cat (Albus) because he has herpesvirus and his eyes get crusty.  I've just been using a moistened paper towel or kleenex to wipe them, but I think I want to try something a little better.  He needs them wiped about once a day.

Luna HATES having her ears cleaned, but when I was just doing it once a year or so as needed, it didn't bother me too much.  But now if this is going to become a regular thing (as my research on ear yeast has shown, it's difficult to rid them of), I want to make it as easy as possible on both of us.

So, I just want to make sure they're safe and effective before I spend $18 on what I'll probably end up buying at least once a month. 

If the consensus is that these combo wipes aren't good, I'd love recommendations on ones that do just ears and ones that do just eyes.