Dusty is limping

jeza921

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love that they called her 'attack cat'. They had to do a urine stick on my cat, and she was howling like they were performing an exorcism. I know they have to get nervous when they see her coming. And she's so sweet at home!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jeza921

I love that they called her 'attack cat'. They had to do a urine stick on my cat, and she was howling like they were performing an exorcism. I know they have to get nervous when they see her coming. And she's so sweet at home!
I hear you! Dusty managed to nail the vet and his assistant with her sharp claws while screaming and hissing. She was NOT a patient patient! At home she is such a lover.

Regular Dr Jeykell/Mr. Hyde's they are.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Although her leg seems fine now, I am still a little concerned about her weight. Two years ago she weighed 8.6 lbs. Last year she weighed 6.6 lbs. but that was after she was shedding like mad and throwing up hairballs. Now she weighs 6.1 lbs. She is eating 1.5-2 cans Fancy Feast a day plus dry as a snack. She poops and pees regularly. I'm thinking about putting her on kitten food to fatten her up a bit. Whatcha think?

She has so much fur that it's hard to feel her bones, but if I dig through the fur, she is pretty thin.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sure you don't want to do this considering the temper tantrum your kitty threw, but you need to first take her back to the vet and have bloodwork done to rule out any kind of medical issues. While there, discuss your concerns with the doctor and ask for his/her input.

Stephanie