Dumb ?...which outfit looks better?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh you guys! Now I'm totally undecided! I don't have black shoes or a black belt...only brown. So, I guess the black shirt is out.
I like the sage shirt, but it fits weird around the waist.

Damn...I'm off to search my closet over once again!

Thanks everyone! And Kim...I just might have 2 drinks for ya tonight!

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you have brown shoes and a brown belt and a brown "other" accesory then you can still wear the black shirt (I learned that on one of the make-over shows the other night).
Are we confusing you enough now LOL!
You will look good in whatever you decide to wear!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Shell
And Kim...I just might have 2 drinks for ya tonight!
ROTFL!! Thanks Shell..since I'm on pain meds and all, that's the only way I can have a drink..through you, LOL!!!!!

Hey Shell...both outfits make you look really cute and they both make you look slim... so don't you worry to much girl..either way I'm sure you'll look great... PLUS you haven't done your hair yet to complete the package...

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok...I think I found the outfit!

What about this brown sweater with jeans? That way I can wear my brown shoes & brown belt?

Do you think this looks better or worse than the other too? Honest opinions please...

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only other burning question....who's the date with? And what happened to Ric?

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shell - That looks great! That's the outfit! Perfect!! Perfect!! Perfect!! Now go do your hair, take a pic and show us what you look like right before you go out, LOL!!! (Really, Shell - if ya have time...take a "to-go" pic)

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Deb25
The only other burning question....who's the date with? And what happened to Ric?
The date is with Ric..it's just our first actual out on the town date. We usually just hang out or go shopping (a man after my own heart!
).

Kim...I'm off to do my hair & I'll post a pic once I'm done. I have no idea when he's coming over to get me. He said he'd call, so I'm hoping it won't be until 6:30ish or so!

Thanks Guys!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The brown sweater and jeans looks quite good together, I like it.
Have fun on your date!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes to #3! The brown sweater looks perfect, and it shows off your waist, too. Have lots of fun tonight - you look gorgeous.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This pic turned out kinda crappy...but I guess it'll do!

Thanks everyone for you help!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks...

I'm starting to worry..he hasn't called me yet & it's almost 7:20! I'm scared to call him. Don't wanna sound desperate or anything...damn! If he blows me off, he better watch out!

Come on Ric...call me!

Sorry for the mini rant there...

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woo hoo! You look gorgeous!!!! I liked the black top way better than the sage colour, because the fit was more flattering. The sage top was really pretty, but didn't show off your figure. But the brown one is my first choice too. That neckline is lovely and very flattering on you!

Hope you are having fun! And by the way, the apartment looks wonderful too, so cozy and homey already. Looks like you are all settled in.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww! Thank you! I'm hoping that he thinks the same!

Ric FINALLY called me! He's picking me up at 9 & we're going to watch Rundown. Looks good from what I've seen off the previews. Gosh...I haven't been to a movie theater in ages! It'll be fun!

Thanks again everyone!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just popped back in...you are probably gone already! All I have to say is OOOOooo! Shell! Girl, you look fantastic! You'll have to let us know how things went!!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Kim...I'm still here. The movie doesn't start until almost 10! So, he's picking me up at 9 & we'll hang out here for a bit. Then we'll head over the the theater since it's only 9 blocks away!
After the movie, we'll probably hit a bar or two...just in time for the last hour! Dang...Nebraska sucks. The bars close here at 1 & so many other states are open til 2, 3 or even 4 (which is WAY too late for me!).

I'll update ya on how it goes!
Thanks Chickie!