Duchess in Labor!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

savethemoms

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, Duchess has never had a real home and she became so attached to myself and my 3 year old I just couldn't chance her leaving us. And my 14 year old is the only child in the home with no pet so were keeping one Kitten. I justified this because I plan on showing her. My sister is taking Jem and Jewel and the couple I just bought a house from are taking Thunder and Duke. So happy I'll get to have play dates with my babies :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

savethemoms

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh man have things gotten CRAZY around here!! I just bought a house and trying to be all moved in by this coming weekend and 9 kittens on top of that = insanity :D They started using the litter box at 3 weeks, and about half of them are almost weaned from the bottle. But none of them yet cover their poop so they seem to need a bath every time I turn around! They climb on my bed with poopy paws :( grrr lol oh well. Duchess kinda flipped and started being violent to the babies, so she doesn't stay with them anymore and is recovering nicely from her spay! The kittens all passed their one pound well check ups and have been flea dipped and wormed. They will get dose 2 on Saturday :)! My sister who choose Jewel and Jem took them home today with strictest instructions ever on caring for my babies :) I know she will do a great job and the kits will be back this weekend for weight checks and worming. I will get new pictures up as soon as my phone lets me, I guess it's on the Fritz again. With that said I will go to the picture thread I tried to start and see if any pictures will load :-)