Dry skin sufferers?

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

I use to be a manicurist(back when I lived in Denver, dry and cold) and the best thing i found was bag balm or udder balm. I have seen woman with really deep cracks in their skin se it every day for 2 weeks and the cracks went away. Then they only need to use it every other day. Farmers use it on cows to help battle the dryness from milking. What ever area you need to moisturize, wrap plastic wrap over the moistuizer and let sit for 15-30 min. You body heat makes it soak in faster and deeper. Bag balm is also slightly medicated so if you get really dry skin it will burn a little and make your skin red. But it will help kill anything that could be causing the dry skin.
DH used to say that if his arm were ripped off in an accident, that I would spread Bag Balm on it and slap it back on. He said I thought it cured everything! LOL!

It has healed up my hands, and I use it on Garfield's nose so his boogies don't stick too bad. Maybe he would like milk on his nose better! I only have 2%, but could pick up a gallon of whole milk.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As long as we are talking about dry skin. I've got some major dry skin around my eyes. Since I've never had dry skin before I'm in the experiment with all kinds of differnt creams mode, but it's getting expensive. Anyone know of a good eye cream? I'd try the whole milk thing, but I'm a little afraid of warm milk on my eyes.