Dry Food with Minimal Fillers

missmimz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good to know, thanks! I mix ZP with Orijen so that's encouraging. I originally bought the Petsafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed for kibble but i absolutely hated it (terrible to program) so i ended up returning it and purchasing a second Feed and Go for kibble. We'll see how well it works out when we go out of town for 24 hrs here pretty soon. 

ftmba

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Good to know, thanks! I mix ZP with Orijen so that's encouraging. I originally bought the Petsafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed for kibble but i absolutely hated it (terrible to program) so i ended up returning it and purchasing a second Feed and Go for kibble. We'll see how well it works out when we go out of town for 24 hrs here pretty soon. 
Orijen and NVI UP are very similar in size/shape, so I would assume no problems there. ZP is kind of an outlier from most kibbles.

Hopefully the Feed and Go works well, looks like such a cool product!

ftmba

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A correction to what I said earlier:

The 'tracking' feature does work well and is quite useful. An 'almost empty' notification will popup on the phone it's synced to when food in the hopper drops below a certain amount (which seems to be a few feedings before empty).