Drug problems with the younger generation.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been inactive for a while but I'm still alive and kicking. Now to a serious issue.
An amount of catnip was brought into my home by someone who shall remain nameless.
Oliver and Betty were duped into using some by Chubchub. They're of an older generation so didn't realise what this substance was. Needless to say, they were ashamed and horrified when they found out.
I went to give the culprit a piece of my mind but it was too late. He was completely stoned and just grinned at me.
Bad Chubchub!
459200-0bd40fb4bdf68cafa7c9cd4a18aa6cc5.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, mightyboosh mightyboosh -- you have been missed. Welcome back!
As for those happy feliners, if they think THAT's good, they ain't had nuthin' until they've had CLOUD 9 SILVERVINE.
*Skip the samplers. Get the GOOD STUFF in the LARGE SIZE.*
Elvis can attest to its, uh, effectiveness.
IMG_0689.JPG
IMG_0691.JPG
IMG_0692.JPG

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Indy doesn't respond to catnip or silvervine, she just walks right past it. No intrest whatsoever in it.

She loves her twitter bird toy though. It also has or had rather a chirpy sound when tossed around. Ithink the batterys died in it, not sure how to replace them.

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Indy doesn't respond to catnip or silvervine, she just walks right past it. No intrest whatsoever in it.

She loves her twitter bird toy though. It also has or had rather a chirpy sound when tossed around. Ithink the batterys died in it, not sure how to replace them.

WOW. Indy is the first cat I've heard about who doesn't love the 'vine!
The toy probably has a computer chip inside. We have several of these toys. Unlike your Indy, no one has ever shown much, if any, interest in these types of toys in our family. I don't think the chips can be replaced without destroying the toy so I'd recommend just buying a new one. There are lots of these chirping toys available.