Drinkwell multi tier / Pioneer Pet raindrop fountains

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone tried the drinkwell two tiered pet fountain?

I saw this in action at a cat cafe. The cats seemed to use it but unfortunatly they had signs telling people not to touch the fountains so I couldn't get a good look at it. It was almost completly silent except a slight hum.

Reason Im asking is Kabuto is obsessed with the bathtub so maybe if i give him his own "bathtub" to drink from maybe he would use it.

Amazon.ca

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
I ended up ordering the pioneer pet teardrop fountain actualy, it is ceramic so better for acne.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I ended up ordering the pioneer pet teardrop fountain actualy, it is ceramic so better for acne.
I have a stainless steel teardrop one, mine really seem to like it and it's a few years old and works great!

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a stainless steel teardrop one, mine really seem to like it and it's a few years old and works great!
Kabuto was actualy bugging at me while I set it up. I didn't have time to put the filter on it or put it in the dishwasher.

It is so quiet I can have it in my bedroom without it waking me.

As I was typing he took a drink all by himself. I snuck in a photo op.

20231025_225758.jpg

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
He loves this fountain. The only dowside is he is peeing a bit more but what goes in must come out I suppose.

I have yet to see him drink from the top spout like the cats in the ads on the box. I do have the pump set to the lowest setting because I didn't want it to splash him and freak him out. The pump has 5 setting I believe. It is just like the pump in an outdoor decor fountain.

I'm surprised how well he has taken to it considering he has used a plain bowl for 16 years. We will see if his bathroom obsession is curbed at all later I guess.

I do still have his old bowl next to his food dish but it was barly touched last night.