Dreams....

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am always having funny dreams. Like last night, there was a dragon who ate rock. Like old buildings made of rock and mountainsides. I was also a blond wearing a black velvet evening gown who kept posing to have my picture taken with this fancy car??? Oh and we weren't really scared of the dragon, we were actually chasing it.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Hmm
18 Wheeler could symbolize something large, unstoppable
You in the truck - Smaller, defenseless
This makes very much sense to me.

I've had a dream where I was surrounded by 2 tractor trailers. Both had 'jack knifed' (I think that's the term for it) and were flipping in circles, end over end, and I was sort of floating in the middle. Around us the weather was very bad, tornado like. I distinctly remember NOT being afraid at all but very peaceful and a voice said 'this is to show you I will never leave you.'

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sounds like prehistoric relic's to me MoochNnoodles - The dragon was probably a repressed desire to go hunting for 'Prey' like early humans did all the time. A blond wearing a black gown while posing next to a fancy car, may mean image issues of self worth or desires to have fame and wealth, Black may mean something dark or shameful prehaps your ashamed of these things and want to be as you are.

- Just my guesses I'm not a dream know it all. I've had dreams of hunting deer or moose like a caveman and then had the moose attack me twice chasing me to my house.

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Your second dream may have mean't you have come to terms with the facts of life and have overcome things that had once bothered you but don't anymore.