Dreams Involving Cats, What Do They Mean?!?

valou999

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello friends!!

Do you ever have dreams (or nightmares) that have cats in them? I have these recurring dreams of cats and kittens in dire need of rescuing and me just absolutely failing to do anything about it. Like, I'll be gathering the cats in one place and one will have gone missing, then another, or while I'm trying to catch one I find MORE cats, all-the-while I repeatedly tell myself I can't possibly keep all of these cats at my home - what am I gonna do... It's generally highly distressing dreams, I feel helpless. I think this is directly linked to my desire to help animals but not really being able to. I wish I could foster cats or kittens but have too little space in my apartment with 2 cats already, I wish I could volunteer at a shelter but have little time to spare, I wish I could donate money but barely have enough for myself... I think its the frustration coming through my dreams. What about you guys, do you have similar dreams, or to the opposite, complete feel-good nonsense dreams involving cats? Please share and what you think they mean in your life!

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have dreams of cats quite often.
My beloved Henri and Mon Amie, who both passed away from the horrible disease FIP, visit me from time to time. Those dreams are always very emotional for me. Henri and Mon Amie are almost always healthy and doing well when they visit me in dreams; but the dreams always make me sad because I miss them so much and I feel that I failed them because I couldn't save them. Sometimes I think that they need me to be with them, that is why they are visiting me.
I also sometimes dream of cats whom I've never met before. The cats in those dreams always seem to need some kind of help, and it's up to me to help them.