Dream!?

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dream about large cats often.

I have a dream every once in awhile that I'm taking a walk behind a house where I used to live. Its a very long walk and I even have to go up a river. Theres always a loved one with me. Sometimes I'm in a boat or raft and sometimes I'm wading and swimming. Thats where it gets strange. There are bizzare ugly water creatures trying to "get" us, but they never do.
Then I get to a clearing and there are LIONS! Lots of LIONS. They are beautiful lions all lying or walking around socializing with each other. I am cautious, but not afraid of them and they never chase or threaten me.

I have had 3 other dreams that I remember (but not reoccuring) about large cats. Once the cat had bright blue fur. I don't know what kind he was - maybe a Disney type character.

The other 2 times, the cats talked to me. One was a female jaguar. I could tell she was female by her voice. I asked her if she was a leapord, but she said "Can't you tell I'm a jaguar because I'm so pretty?" She was sweet and friendly and so beautiful.
The other was a mountain lion. I wasn't sure how friendly he was, but I didn't think he would hurt me. He just wasn't as social. He was living in my Grandmother's house with a bunch of LIONS (yes, LIONS AGAIN!) - all kinds of them.
My Grandmother said something like "honey, just don't bother them and they won't hurt you."