Draw a Kitty in MS Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad to do it, wish I could of shown it bigger- but it wouldn't post!

dawna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I tried a kitty, but I couldn't quite get it right, so all you guys get is a colorful chinchilla running in a wheel.....

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jeez, it's really hard drawing with your right hand. Who was saying that they use their right hand to use their mouse when they're left handed??? I do that too! I guess just because everybody uses the mouse on the right side of the computer, it's only natural to adjust to it. I can't use my left hand on the mouse, well I probably could, but it would take a little to get used to... I'm drawing pictures with my right hand when I'm left handed, so please excuse the 'perfect circle' tool I happen to use a lot...

Thanks.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Tamme
Who was saying that they use their right hand to use their mouse when they're left handed??? I do that too! I guess just because everybody uses the mouse on the right side of the computer, it's only natural to adjust to it. I can't use my left hand on the mouse, well I probably could, but it would take a little to get used to.
I said that when I was sitting at my son's computer desk and didn't have enough physical space to use my left hand. I normally use the mouse on the right side of the computer also, so when I was able to use my own computer again I found I STILL had to draw using my right hand. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL Tamme

ha ha sure, and all cats look like the ones on here. LOL!
If that is the case, then maybe we need more rescuers? LOL All of these are GREAT and this is such a happy thread!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And this from our very own Tamme!!! Sweet picture Tamme!Love that claw! LOL

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tamara-

I think that is why I love these paintings so much, they are so primitive and folk-art looking because of the way they have to be made. Just put up what you have come up with! I can't wait to see it!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by binkyhoo
I have been trying to make a picture all morning but all i get is a scribbly mess!
Tamara, throw your pride out the window and display your scribbles!

If I can post my pic titled The Gargoyle (or as Hissy mentioned - a constipated looking cat) then you can easily post your scribbles!

:laughing:

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! Now Kass- I changed it to "squeezed" more purrlitically correct! LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This one is from Rock&Fluff'smom AKA Kathy...

Status
Not open for further replies.