Draw a Kitty in MS Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by kimward34
I have to share this with you all...My 12 year old son said, "Mom, those drawings suck. What's wrong with everybody?" I told him to go draw his own cat and leave us artistic adults be. Then I hog tied him and tossed him in the garage....LOL!
Kim - when I read your post, I read it as... Then I hog tied him and tossed him in the GARBAGE! :LOL: Oh dear.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For Pete's sake!!! I was just looking at this thread from the beginning, and went I got to my second drawing of Snowball I noticed the tail looked kind of greenish!!!!!!!
And I KNOW I used light brown!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shhhh- don't anyone turn me in to Anne for not working! LOL

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Quote:

Originally posted by kimward34
I have to share this with you all...My 12 year old son said, "Mom, those drawings suck. What's wrong with everybody?" I told him to go draw his own cat and leave us artistic adults be. Then I hog tied him and tossed him in the garage....LOL!

I got my daughter working on her own entry. That's ONE way to shut them up. (P.S. I thought it said garbage too! :laughing: )

Last edited by a moderator:

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And now I know why I'm not a graphic artist...
(It's supposed to be Spike...
)

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jenn that is GREAT!!!!! Love the colors!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mary Anne, LOL! You are on a roll!! If you use your imagination, these pictures tell a story when you scroll back to the beginning....So technically, we have a cool storybook going....we just need some text, LOL!

P.S. jgaruba & Deb - Garbage, LOL! Well, ya know....that describes my son's room at times.

Last edited by a moderator:

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL Kim I love it a litter for the kitten season! Snork!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here is Van Gogh's kitty trying to keep his other ear! LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sterling, the big fluffy grey Persian...

Do you see the resemblance????

Ginger

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is a drawing of Tigger and Roo sent in by Tamme! Awesome!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOW! What talent you all have!!! Harrythecat- every time I look at yours I think Jeff Probst needs it for the next immunity idol! It is great!!! They are all so good- and Ginger, this is a wonderful wonderful thread!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tamme! LOL...I love the serious look on Roo's face...LOL...what a cute little fur face, fangs and all! LOL...and Tigger just lookin' the other way....

Mary Anne- That birdbath cat...ROTFL

Coco Maui- Love the abstract Sterling, I just about fell out of my chair when I saw it...LOL!

More, More, More!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! I know I am repeating myself but these are all GREAT! I can see these on greeting cards with captions- LOL Kim that one litter picture i look at it and think one word CLONING! ROTFL! And Ginger, Sterling would make Picasso proud!
I too want to see more of these- come on guys, the prize being offered up is wonderful! The only ones exempt from winning are myself and Anne-
And I just decided there will be 3 winners, not just one- I will post the other prizes later on today!

Status
Not open for further replies.