Dr. Phil

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dr. Phil openly admits to being a cat person. He has told a few cat stories on the air. How could you not love the guy?

(Hmm, maybe we could get him to be a member. Hmm, maybe he already is. Ok, guys, 'fess up, which one of you is really Dr. Phil? Maybe Robin Alves is really his wife. I think his wife's name is Robin.)

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deb25; I am definitely a Dr. Phil fan also! I just noticed this thread; or else I would have been in on it before now. . . . .

I had the pleasure of meeting him at a book signing at Brentannos Bookstore last year. He is a very nice man and also very TALL (which is extra points in my book)
I knew he was a cat lover so I took a picture of my MoMo (that Monster Boy) and he signed it for me. I think what he signed is very much as he believes: May we all be as "Unconditionally Loving" yet "Selectively Arrogant" as our feline friends. Dr. Phil.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just loved last week's show where he told that one controlling woman, Rochelle, where to get off. Her husband wasn't bad either. I would have given him my number when he was through taking orders from her. Although, I don't know. It's in my experience that if somebody lays down with "Welcome" written on his back, sooner or later somebody is going to wipe his shoes.