Downloading Flash Player......

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I downloaded flash, I just rebooted my pc and voila, everything was working. No more pop-ups that I needed to download it or anything. I never had to do any set up, it just started working all by itself

caspar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No, you're not thick. How else can you learn if you don't ask questions? The software has been loaded onto your hard drive. It sits there waiting for a cue to be activated. Assuming your operating system is Windows XP or 2000, you can click on the "Start" button in the lower left hand corner of your screen, then click "Search", then "For Files or Folders", type Flashplayer in the top blank, and see if it tells you where it resides.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just had the guy down from sales who explained that it goes into my "systems file"?!, and that i don't need to find it.

I'm a happy bunny now that i know theres no problems

Thanks everyone

CASPAR: Done it!!!!!!. Weve got windows xp and i followed your instructions where this cute puppy was flicking through a book searching the file

caspar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, it can be found, but he's right. You don't want to get yourself in trouble so don't worry about it, as long as you know it works.

caspar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, you feign ignorance. "Duh! I don't know what happened. It was okay before I went to lunch. It must have been a glitch".

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
As far as I know, flash player is a plug-in so I don't think you need to run any exe file. Can you see the catnipetc aromatherapy balls banner now?

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anne-
I don't see that one, but I see one for a dating service

I know you were talking to Susan, I am just teasing

caspar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Rosiemac, as long as you do at least an hour's work for the day, you're covered. Hee! Hee!

caspar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There are some employers here in the states who frown on surfing the net all day unless it's work related. I guess TCS must be work related, right? Hee! Hee!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And you have to be a step ahead just incase anyone comes into the office.

E.G. Make sure you have papers in front of you to make it look as if your doing something, keep your finger on the mouse ready to click the screen over from TCS to the sales ledger.

I'm a natural at it can't you tell?!

caspar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just make sure your employer doesn't, all of a sudden, purchase that software to spy on your surfing activities remotely. Then if you do something someone doesn't like, they bring out your surfing activities and use them against you. Have fun, but be careful Rosieo.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I accidently left TCS up on my screen for a minute the other day when I went to send a fax. My boss went to my desk for something and started laughing. I was on the caption this screen and it was the one with the orange cat with the bandana on it's head. We got into a conversation as to why cats make better pets than dogs. (he likes my cat though, as I have brought her to work with me a few times, he walked in once she was sitting on his desk
)