Dorothy's skin tumor/growth thing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Callly- that's pretty much what Dot's looked like before it burst (or got scratched) open. A smooth black bubble, but hers was maybe twice that size.

Anyway, we'll have to drop her off in the morning and get her in the afternoon because they want to monitor her because she'll still be sedated, even though not knocked out. So I'll see when BF can take time off or whatever he wants do do, and then I'll schedule it. Yes, he is a great BF and kitty dad, he LOVES the girls.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally scheduled the 'surgery', for Monday the 9/26. We have to drop her off early in the morning, then the vet will call me when it's done around midday I guess and let me know when we can pick her up. Hopefully there will be no problems, and then the whole thing will be done with! I will miss her during that day, and she will hate not having food or water Sunday night... but I think it'll be for the best.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok, it will finally be GONE as of Monday. I think it is the right thing to do, peace of mind for everyone, even Dorothy