Dorothy and the shelter -- I don't know what's happening, please help?

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just now catching up with this.....
Thanks so much for fighting the good fight for Dorothy! I'm glad things seem to be going her way. Once your friend has her, you should email or drop in to say "thanks" to J.B. for whatever she did, even if it grinds you to......paves the road for good communication in the future!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh absolutely! When she gets back on Friday, I plan to deliver something nice for her -- maybe a flowering plant, something pretty. She came through for Dorothy, so she's thoroughly redeemed herself in my eyes!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
That's wonderful! I'm so glad you screwed up the courage to get to the bottom of this, and ensure that Dorothy is with somebody who really cares for her. WTG!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad that you went to bat for Dorothy -she really needed you and you really came through for her.

It is absolutely wonderful that S.F. will get her and that she will be in a loving and devoted forever home! Don't forget to give her new meowmy the link to this website!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leli

I'm just now catching up with this.....
Thanks so much for fighting the good fight for Dorothy! I'm glad things seem to be going her way. Once your friend has her, you should email or drop in to say "thanks" to J.B. for whatever she did, even if it grinds you to......paves the road for good communication in the future!
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Oh absolutely! When she gets back on Friday, I plan to deliver something nice for her -- maybe a flowering plant, something pretty. She came through for Dorothy, so she's thoroughly redeemed herself in my eyes!
I was thinking of something similar - like a thank you note. I think helping her feel appreciated will help in the long term also.

april31

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow. You just helped make 1 cat and 1 lady very happy. (yourself too). Hugzzz!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is great!
What you did took a lot of courage and I am horrible at confrontations. I'm glad you fought for her forever home because it sure sounds like this woman is a fantastic choice. Do you have any pictures of Dorothy??