Don't you hate it when.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

missy had finished eating her food and i had gone to take her back outside i came in and went to grab her bowl so i could wash it and put it up and i found this (its ISIS)
I had a foster kitten that would jump into the dogs food dish and take a nap

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

missy had finished eating her food and i had gone to take her back outside i came in and went to grab her bowl so i could wash it and put it up and i found this (its ISIS)
That is too cute!

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
On the chair stealers... or when you come back and there are two or more kitties... this happens to us regularly.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, we don't have chair thiefs here, but there are plenty of sofa thiefs. Ever since it has gotten cold, the minute one of us gets up to do anything, a bengal will appear, assuming the space we left is up for grabs. Being the good sports we are, we just warm up another part of the sectional for them.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Hmmm, we don't have chair thiefs here, but there are plenty of sofa thiefs. Ever since it has gotten cold, the minute one of us gets up to do anything, a bengal will appear, assuming the space we left is up for grabs. Being the good sports we are, we just warm up another part of the sectional for them.
I would cuddle up next to one of your beautiful Bengals if they took my spot!!

If I lived at your house with all those cuties I would NEVER get anything done!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Our cats and dog do that anytime of the year