Don't miss out on this FUN new contest!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I just launched a quick and fun little contest that will send you treasure hunting for answers in our articles section! I often hear from members that they didn't know we had an article about this or that, and so decided to focus on the articles section this weekend -

Click here for the contest questions

ETA: The contest is now officially closed and we have a winner. You can still play for fun and check your answers here - 
1.. a. "they feel safe"

2. b. 36

3. a. Twitch

4. d. 76

5. b. Anti-Anxiety Medication for Cats

6. a. Siamese, Persian, Himalayan, Maine Coon, Russian Blue

7.c. Blue

8. d. 11

9. b. Choosing The Right Food for Your Cat

10. d. Dawn liquid soap
Please note that submissions are via PM (as detailed in the contest post linked to above). Feel free to discuss the contest here and let us know how it went but please do not reveal any of the answers until Monday!

Oh, and there's a prize, as our contest is generously sponsored by    [td]
 [product="18714"]Cat Charmer​[/product]  

[/td][td]
 [product="20473"]Catnip Cat Dancer​[/product]  

[/td][tr][td]
 [product="20474"]Cat Dancer Ringtail Chaser​[/product]  

[/td][td]
 [product="20475"]Cat Dancer Whisker Chasers​[/product]  

[/td][td]
 [product="20417"]Cat Dancer Bowtie Chaser​[/product]  

[/td][/tr]
Good luck everyone and enjoy exploring cat articles this weekend!

ETA: Cat Dancer ships around the world, so this contest is open to everyone and anyone can win the prize! Only TCS moderators can't participate (as they were my guinea pigs for the quiz 
). Everyone else is most welcome!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
 I had so much fun finding the answers!

This was a great idea! I had read countless articles here so a few I had already read but was happy to find new ones and learn some more about kitties or brush up on reading some again 

Good luck to everyone  
 (though I really wish I win them for my babies
)

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, my cat would love these toys. Hope I can get the answers right. Is the contest deadline midnight Sunday?

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Oh, my cat would love these toys. Hope I can get the answers right. Is the contest deadline midnight Sunday?
Yup. You could please play after that (I'll hide the answers with a "spoiler alert" tag) but the draw for the prize is for submissions made by the end of Sunday.

@chevs

@GemsGem

@PushPurrCatPaws

Congratulations! Your names have been added to the draw!

The rest of you who have tried - you all have replies from me via PM's. Please try again. We'll keep it down to three attempts to keep things fair for everyone.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Important Note - 

I fixed the question about the White House cats to reflect that we're looking for the number of items in the list there, not the actual number of cats. Thanks @mrsgreenjeens  for bringing this to my attention! 

Also, those of you who get it wrong the first time, I'm allowing for three attempts (and adjusted the original contest blog post to reflect that).

Good luck!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Goodness, I thought there would be lots of entries by now!   Mouse has these toys from the photo competition and they are great!   Well, I think they are all great and he thinks the ones he has been allowed to play with so far are....  I'm mean and decided to let him have them one at a time.   So far he has the charmer and the bowties, and his favourite is the bowties. 

Enjoy finding your way through the articles everyone, and be in with a chance of winning all these toys for your cat/s too.