don't know what to do

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laptop

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
the kittens are a week old now. They are doing great!
All four of them are growing very well. their eyes are still close. Mom is doing good too. she's very protective of her babies. she will only allow me to touch them. anyone else she will hiss very loud at them. so the family is just looking and not touch any of the babies.

I've already been in touch with SPCA and in about 2 months, they are going to take the litter and the mother to get spayed. and find good homes for the kittens.

at first I was going to keep all the kittens. we decided that won't be a good idea to have 5 cats running around here.

will keep everyone updated as time goes on. Again, thanks for everyone input when they were being born.

laptop

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm SOOOOOOOOo happy to hear that! That is wonderful news! I would love to see pictures!!!

You are such a wonderful person for helping these kittens out!!!

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We had a momma do this...she actually walked downt he hallway to come after me with one hanging out! She refused any box and wanted my best coat in my closet
Glad to hear they are well!

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
try to keep atleast one or two babies. two cats are easier to look after than one as they keep each other entertained. plus its a joy to watch them grow!