Don't Know What To Do

Tanuj

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A cat is visiting my balcony from past 4-5 days .I am giving her food but she makes weird noises at night .
To be precise I don't even know if she's a stray or ferel. I've tried sitting and talking to her she looks at me but runs when I move. She constantly is finding a way out according to me. I guess she's stuck. What to do ???
I live in New Delhi, India.
IMG-20180706-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20180706-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20180701-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20180701-WA0006.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tanuj

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for replying Willowy. No she can't i think she's stuck. She constantly sticks her head out and keeps on looking and while roaming, keeps on looking at the top of adjacent houses.
What to do about the heat ?
How to get close ?
Is she a ferel or stray?
I would love to keep her.

Tanuj

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mate as in male cat to mate with, get pregnant and have kittens. I missed the stick part though. Is there any way for her to get down? If not could you bring her in and take her down?
How to get close to her ?

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
You could try leaving your door open and then going out and walking close enough to her so that she moves to and through your door. I would also suggest checking with neighbors since she may have come from nearby.

Tanuj

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You could try leaving your door open and then going out and walking close enough to her so that she moves to and through your door. I would also suggest checking with neighbors since she may have come from nearby.
Nah. Nobody in my neighbourhood owns a cat. I can leave the door open but then how to guide her through two floors to reach down. It will be a mess inside the house if i'm not able to guide her and she doesn't come near me.