Don't know what to do....appalled

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!What a
I am glad she didnt say that to me I would have been in jail for beating her you know what. Please call the shelters in your area and let them know about this horrible person and her scheme! Good luck to you

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There certainly are some individuals out there that just say/write things to stir others up. They should really be pitied as they obviously are deeply unhappy people and need this negative attention to survive somehow. You are a much bigger person and obviously the people around you notice.

Seems you handled the whole situation well.

cyberkitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You absolutely did theright thing! It is mind boggling that someone like that would enter a helping profession like nursing!! (Tho I have admittedy met ppl in the medical field who are not nice either, sighhhhhhhhh!!) But she sounds especially vicious!!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What I want to know is how this woman ever got to be a NURSE! If I were her supervisor, I would not be comfortable giving someone like that the power of life and death over people.

If she ever speaks to you about it, you might want to make it clear that if any of your critters get so much as a sniffle, she'll be the number-one suspect.

jasminesmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good for you!!! Be very proud of yourself that you are standing up for all the animals that don't have a voice. what a horrible thing to say and if it is true, what a horrible person. What goes around, comes around, just remember that.You went out of your way to try to prevent some horrible cruelity towards some wonderful animal. Good job!!! I admire you for that!!!