Don't know if this is a thread yet, Let's see pics of your sleeping kitties!!

thecatsmeow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My precious MieMie

She came from the out doors, now she follows me everywhere, and sleeps with me. And she doesn't even attempt to go outside

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is my tiny Missy girl:

Here is my Panther. He is not asleep but snoozing! LOL!

my silly SWEET LOVING Kotti girl:

and my YOUNG Mr Wonderful Ben!:

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ive lots of pics on this topic but here is one I havent posted

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my favorite photo of all ! It is of my late Little Miss Incredible Corkie - gone 10 months as of yesterday and I still am crying for the loss of my sweetheart.

circle of Corkie on heated throw – covering her eyes

AND her Mama Minnie sleeping in the sun on the patio - gone 4 years as of my birthday on the 7th of this month

and LAST of all my Dearest Schatzi - gone 2 years as of last November (all of cancer!!!!!!) lying in the bedroom next to Corkie - his special pal (till Ben came along!) NOT a day I don't wish he was back with me!

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Casa De Gato

Tommy & Charlie

Sol last year
that pic is precious
..its now my screen saver for a gloomy Monday!!!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CousinLarry
WOW! I can't believe how much your Kismet looks like my Snickers! I mean I know calico's have different spots and markings, but isn't it unusual to see 2 faces look so much alike? They're upper noses are a little different colors, but they could be twins!

Kismet:

This is my Snickers when she was little. She's huge now (17lbs). Is your Calico huge too?

mrslarry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

CousinLarry
WOW! I can't believe how much your Kismet looks like my Snickers! I mean I know calico's have different spots and markings, but isn't it unusual to see 2 faces look so much alike? They're upper noses are a little different colors, but they could be twins!
Haha!
They sure could be twins! Kizzie is still only about 10 months old (that picture is pretty recent). She's still pretty small. Does your Snickers have a catitude like Kismet? She's the Queen at the Larry house!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MrsLarry

Haha!
They sure could be twins! Kizzie is still only about 10 months old (that picture is pretty recent). She's still pretty small. Does your Snickers have a catitude like Kismet? She's the Queen at the Larry house!
My Snickers is 16 months old and as I said - huge! Mine doesn't have a catitude - she's more the curious type. She is constantly giving us that twisted sideways look as if to say - what the heck is that? or what are you doing? It's so cute! I did notice though on your other recent post that Kismet was skittish too - so is my baby. Must be a calico thing (or they really are twins!) Mines coming around a lot too. She comes running at the sound of food (go figure with her size) and whenever we sit down or lay down she comes running to snuggle, but she still isn't 100% comfortable with feet. In other words if we're verticle - she's running. If we're sitting or horizontal - she's all over us. Strange.

senga

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
here's my Magnum enjoying Toffee's radiator bed

and here's Toffee after he got it back

I took 3 pic getting closer all the time and he did'nt wake even with the flash going off.I haven't drugged him honest