Donnie, The best cat ever!!!

sheriridlington

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

I have the best cat in the world.  He loves to ride in the stroller.  He loves to be dressed in baby clothes.  We can hold him like a baby on his back and rock him and kiss his belly.  I love him sooo much!!   He never hurts the kids no matter how they play with him.  He never makes messes or attacks anyone.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is beautiful! You are so lucky to have him, and he is so lucky to have a wonderful, proud owner like you! Where did you get him and how old is he?

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

sheriridlington

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Donnie and his sister was found orphaned and not weaned yet.  So the woman who found them bottle fed them till they could be adopted out.  She took them to a shelter.  It was love at first sight for us.  He will be a year in November as estimated.  We are going to celebrate his birthday.  When we rescued him he had fleas and an upper respitory infection, and asthma.  But we didn't care.  We loved him as soon as we made eye contact.  He is so spoiled he sleeps on my pillow and gets a treat from everyone in the house every morning.  His meow is so quiet that it is the most beautiful sound.  He rarely mews.  He is very content.  Donnie rules the roost.  He gets so many kisses that when he is tired of them he will place his paw on our mouth to prevent us from smooching.  Us humans can get sick and we don't go to the Dr, but when have the vet on speed dial.  LOL

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tooo cute!!  My DD has one of those little strollers and I put my son in it when he was a newborn; but I think the cat's would be plotting revenge while I sleep if I tried to put them in it!  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sheriridlington

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Donnie is so trusting that my daughter can drive him fast through the house and he just sits there.  When she stops he will put his two front paws on the stroller seat and push it backwards.  When he is laying on our lap we have to be attentive because he will get so relaxed that he falls off  if we don't catch him.  He won't even use his claws on us to save himself from falling.  He just knows we won't let nothing happen to him so he just chills!  LOL