Dog Loyalist Inherits Cat

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Wingteal:

Not quite sure I completely understand your post, but hope Ashes has found a loving forever home with you? That's quite an attitude, but I've encountered similar in cats I love -- and it's okay, because love is unconditional both ways, around here!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Wingteal

Everybody thinks they know everything. I am glad I learned some quick cat lessons here. Last week's cat conflicts included a night incident where following a dicipline issue, I barricaded the bedroom to excude the cat and later, after door scratching and actual hissing (Ashes actually hissed at the closed door) , I looked at the dog curled in defense with a posture that asked, "are we ok?" In the fog of late night imigination I wasn't sure. Next day while writing email to my brother, Ashes jumped up and turned on the printer. I wrote my brother that Ashes had just printed her own packing slip to Taiwan. Total 180 degree change this week. I was cutting outside weeds this morning and discovered Ashes likes to jog behind me. Who couldn't love a cat that follows you around cursing the world in a gravely voice? Thanks to help here (kitchen counter transgressions are less life threatening and more sport) I think Ashes found a home where she might teach and curse daily.
LOL! Looks like you've found a worthy companion!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site!

If you need any help as you make your way around the forums, please let me know. You can do so by simply clicking on my user name and sending me a private message. I will be happy to help in any way I can

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well it sounds as if you and Ashes have come to an understanding of sorts, eh?
A continued sense of humor will serve you well in your future dealings with, what appears to be, a very special kitty!

Allie's right about letting your girl be an indoor/outdoor cat. As a declawed cat, she is very vulnerable outside. Is there anyway she can be outdoors only with supervision?