Does your spouse or SO.....

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Blaine has an account but I dont think he uses it, he would rather just listen to me talk about the site :)

princessesme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Are you married to my husband? I call myself a Football widow this time of year. There are the games, the fantasy leagues, pools, checking the football forums. He has NFL  sunday ticket so football on the TV and 2 computers that are showing games. I know to record any shows that come on Sundays and Monday night as my chances of getting the TV during those times is like winning the lotto.
LOL! I am now quite the football fan too and I am loving it! We watch all of the games on Sunday together (we have NFL Sunday Ticket too) and I keep up on our team during the week, but I am not into all the commentator TV shows (like on ESPN and stuff). He opens his eyes in the morning and he tunes straight to ESPN. It's amazing, lol.

minka

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine only listens to me tell him what I read on here. He doesn't actually come here.

My husband is a closet cat lover. He pretends to be indifferent to them until you catch him alone talking to them and trying to get them to sit in his lap. His famous last words are *No more cats! after he has stepped on a toy or one has left a hairball in his shoe
My boyfriend is the same way. He says he doesn't care for cats, but when his childhood cat died he was heartbroken. He calls my cat fat and says how he ruins everything, but then when he comes over, the cat gets greeted first!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes when he's bored he'll come read what I've posted on here. But usually not. Signed up with both our names because I was just asking some questions for both of us about his cat Tigger back in 2007, but I ended up enjoying it here and stuck around afterward! We belong to a lot of the same forums when it comes to cars.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Paul doesn't even know how to use a computer, but I do show him some interesting posts and pictures.

He wants me to teach him how to use the computer but I told him we'd probably end up getting divorced!

I just don't have patience to show him anything -- he may take a class in our local library.