Does your SO talk in their sleep?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colin doesn't talk in his sleep, but i sure do!
I've talked in my sleep since i was little - my mom and sister tape recorded me one time and played it back to me- it was all really random and made no sense
Colin says i'll have conversations with myself in my sleep
I'm also really bad about stealing all the pillows/ covers and kicking him in his sleep
Poor Colin
I've kicked him in the floor a few times.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All the time. I was in the bathroom the other day and I could hear him laughing in his sleep. That's one of the big reasons we don't share a bed.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

All the time. I was in the bathroom the other day and I could hear him laughing in his sleep. That's one of the big reasons we don't share a bed.
That sounds kinda lonely
But I get where your coming from. Sometimes I enjoy when my bf falls asleep on the couch (which is often... dork) because I get the bed to myself. he talks in his sleep, elbows, kicks, takes covers, mangles the covers, is always putting his dead weight on me... etc. I think the only time I get efficient sleep is when he passes out watching tv

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend talks in his sleep all the time. It's so funny, because he'll wake up sometimes and still be talking crazy talk from his dream. One time he was talking away in his sleep, and he gets up out of bed, walks over to his desk, picks up the pencil cup, and brings it back to bed with him. Then promptly went back to sleep. I was like "Jared what are you doing?" and all as he said was "I needed my cupy." It made no sense at all, but was soo funny.

karl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cripes, I just wish I could figure out a way to get her to stop talking when she's awake.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yup-he does!! Its really bad after he has had a few too many drinks....

Usually its about work, or something stupid and that makes no sense