Does your kitty????????

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Sammycat does a really cute thing with his feet when asking for his cookies. He will put one foot on the counter and the other foot he will do a rub across his face kind of thing. It is sooo cute and I can't tell him no when he does it. Gee maybe that's why he is so chunky

Oscar will climb to the top of the window just to hear the spring in the slide make that funny sound. It will get on my nerves cause he will do this for what seems like hours
Does anyones kitty go nuts on the windows

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whose kitties like to play 'chase' where you run around and try to avoid getting your ankles nipped at and then the cat runs from you to avoid getting caught?
mine loves that!!!! I'm always end up jumping on the couch and then he figures out to jump up there to nip my ankles and then runs off again!!! Very funny!!!! And my son gets a kick out of seeing us run which I guess is why he's in a hurry to learn the walking!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
G

ghostuser

How about baskets? or shoe boxes?

My Kornflake, whom is a very large kitty, will squeeze and literally stuff himself into the smallest of both. He'll cirle around and stuff his tail down then wiggle in his rear and smash himself down and in. It's so sweet, so of course there are baskets and boxes all over the house for their pleasure. When I bought the 12-disc changer for the Lincoln, they loved the box so much. I think because it has like a shelf in it so I turned it upside down and cut an opening in the side so they could have a little hideout and there is always one of the six-pack in there. A plus I covered it and it makes for a cute decoration in the bedroom.

No matter how big or small the kittys are always into a new box/basket....