Does your kitty do this??

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by frankthetank

For anyone interested, I have a blogspot blog about Billy...I kind of condensed his first two weeks in our home on it, and will regularly update on him & his general awesomeness
I could write a million pages about him I think...he is an amazing kitten. He does so much each day that we just think is wonderful/smart...so if you would be interested in reading, the link *should* work? If not let me know..!

http://mylifewithbillymyblindkitten.blogspot.com/
Hey, I just read thru the blog.. I love it! I really really like hearing about Billy's life.. You should definitely keep up with the blog. Is there anyway you could add the link to your sig that way I (and anyone else interested in reading about Billy) can click on it to check any updates??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

frankthetank

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would love to make a signature with a link to it or even with pictures like I see on a lot of peoples replies, I just don't know how!

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by frankthetank

I would love to make a signature with a link to it or even with pictures like I see on a lot of peoples replies, I just don't know how!
To add the link to your sig, you go t to the User CP tab thing at the top of the page, when it comes up it will give you options on your left hand side.. There you will see "Edit Signature". You copy and paste the link into the signature section and save it. If you want a sig with pics of your cats, There is a sub-forum "TCS Support/Announcements" with a thread called "The Signature Request Thread". There you can post some pics of ur cats and their names, and someone will make a signature for you.. You just go to another thread called "Completed Signatures" If someone had the chance to make you a sig, they will post the link to the sig, from there you save it to your computer and then add it to your sig.

I hope that made sense and that I explained it right.. LOL.