Does your DH/SO wear a suit?

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I own one suit and I have to say, I look pretty damn dapper when I wear it.

I haven't worn it in a while because I'm not interviewing and I haven't had any suit-wearing events to go to. Our company canceled our annual Christmas party because 2/3's of the company wasn't going.

I'd have to get the pants tailored. I've been eating too many HoHos.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neil has 8 suits!! However since moving from a position at his corporate office to one of the companies mills the dress code is business casual. I don't even know if some of them fit or are "in style"!! That would be something to go though this weekend!! He has 2 or 3 he actually wears at weddings or other formal occasions. He also has a fair amount of dress shirts and ties!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH has one, but its five sizes to big. We bought it before we started loosing weight, so when he went to his last job interview he was swimming in it. I really should take it to a tailor.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

LOL it takes a wedding or funeral and some fast talking/sturdy ropes to get Jeremy into his suit, which is too bad, because he is dead sexy in his navy pinstriped double breasted suit.
dead sexy, that is cracking me up

no current DH, but my ex also looked awesome in his suit and then in his tux on our wedding day
my ex was a very good-looking guy and when he wore a suit looked like a dang Calvin Klein model, ah well, shows sometimes the outside does not reflect the inside

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My DH actually has 3 suits. Two of them are formal with the vest and tie but he never wears them. The other one is a western suit which I can get him to wear for photos and such as long as he gets to wear a bolo tie. He says real cowboys don't wear ties. And he looks real sexy!!!

About 5 yrs ago I went thru a bunch of boxes his ex had sent over and found **gasp** 4 pocket polyester leasure suits (vintage 1970); 3 of them; brown, powder blue and pea-soup green. I actually got money for them in the yard sale. And DH still teases me about selling his "suits"

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When my honey was working full time as a musician his nightly attire (6 nights a week) was a tuxedo and pleated shirt. Yes, he looked awesome - had to fight the women off with a stick.
(That's only partly joking - some were pretty bold.)

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

nope! He's one of the hotties in a hard hat, a tool belt, a hammer, a drill gun, & work boots! Complete with holes in his jeans!
I have one of them

He does own one black suit for weddings / funerals / whatever else, but like someone said before, getting him into it is a pain!