Does your cats go nuts on Christmas?

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What lovely photos! My Peedoodle loves the boxes and the wrapping paper - he thinks it is all for him. We did get him some cat toys but he expressed more interest in the tool box and sat in it, and the wrapping paper, curled up inside and claimed it. Cats are so cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

woeii

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Kiwideus
What lovely photos! My Peedoodle loves the boxes and the wrapping paper - he thinks it is all for him. We did get him some cat toys but he expressed more interest in the tool box and sat in it, and the wrapping paper, curled up inside and claimed it. Cats are so cute!
Very true. He just wanted the paper and boxes. Toy he could care less but the treats he was standing at attention for.
:laughing2

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pics of Charlie, as always. He just has the cutest little face!

Trent was much more interested in the wrapping paper after the gifts had been unwrapped than anything else. I even had to unwrap his gift for him (and Ophelia's too - neither of them got the unwrapping thing).

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a cutie! We let our Shelly rip open all the presents he wanted to. He made confetti out of anything with tissue paper. Ribbons were scattered about the house.

Our gift to the cats was - letting them have at it!