Does your cat try to get in the shower with you?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittycorner

I am glad to hear that my cats are not the only weird ones out there. Melody ever since she was a kitten will come and pace back and forth on the side of the tub between the curtains and meow, and she will also lick the water that leaks out of the faucet even though it is pretty warm. I have also found her sleeping in there on numerous occasions after I have showered and there is just a little bit of water left in the tub that has yet to drain. Uno on the other hand is my shower buddy! He and I have a daily ritual of shower curtain peek-a-boo while I am in the shower. It consists of him on the back of the toilet and me in the shower, then we peek at each other and he lets out a hell of a scream as to say "oh my god, there you are I thought I lost you forever" and every time I peek he lets out the same cry! I find it extremely adorable
and we are moving soon to our new house and unfortunatly we have glass shower doors so there will be no more shower curtain peek-a-boo
I am sure we will have to find other ways of playing peek-a-boo as this is one of his favorite games!
If you're like me you will come to hate the shower doors and have them removed and put up a rod and shower curtain. I found the shower doors really hard to keep clean, especially the tracks where the doors fit. I live in an apartment and the tracks were just so gross!