Does your cat "kiss" you?

avalon

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Perla gives me lovebites on my nose. Usually she's really careful, but more than once she's bitten me hard and I bite back. I kiss them all inconditionally, Harley'll even put his head for them if he's in the mood...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, Susan, that is such a sweet photo!!

Harley loves to give kisses, especially in the morning when he's ready for breakfast, and I'm still in bed!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gracie gives me little nose kisses on my ears (along with the occasional lick or love nip) upon request. I love it!

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Isis has gotten to where shes above anything that has to do with anyone shes become quite prissy. salem will rub all over my face and then softly lick my chin and Ailey will kiss you till you move here although she has this thing with earlobes she tries to nurse then. I think maybe she was taken away from her mommy too soon its kinds funny cause even after she moves away from your ear she has her tounge sticking out and it looks like she is still nursing. she makes this little sucking sound too.

charlie'smommie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Charlie gives lots of kisses. Everyday when we come home from work we have to IMMEDIATELY pick him up so he can lick the end of our noses. It seems to be his way of saying "YOU'RE HOME!!!!" It is sooooo cute but you have to be fast 'cause if you don't pick him up soon enough he gets really upset.

He is also a big fan of the morning kisses (or sometimes middle of the night)... as soon as he figures out you're awake he starts purring like a maniac and insists on licking you. He prefers to lick your face but he'll take anything he can get ( arms, hands, feet etc). The morning lickies seem to have a bit more urgency, usually 'cause he wants his breakfast!!

rice-a-roniee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Rice Give kisses. He pushes his nose against me (usually on my mouth
)
and holds it there for a minute. then he either licks me or rubs his face against my mouth.
He still nurses atleast 4 times a day.

He is a sweetie.

boss doesnt kiss anymore.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miyas_mom

I like kissin' my cat, but the strange (or maybe not so strange?) thing is that she likes giving me "good morning" kisses when I wake up and "hello" kisses after I come home from work--liking me on the lips. Anybody else's cat do the same?
well, she doesn't lick me, but Java lifts her nose for a kiss right on the tip
when i get home from work each day!

nekomimi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love kitty kisses! Seth-chan rarely gives them to me (only when my husband isn't around), so I cherish them when I do get them. She doesn't lick me, but just presses her nose/mouth on my nose or lips.

bikeman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Star (male, R.I.P.) would head-butt everyone when he was feeling happy.

Junebug, our new kitten (just got spayed yesterday - Yeeeouch!) kisses with her nose. I always say "hi" at the same time to get her conditioned to what that means along with the kiss.

Our 15 year old cat never kissed until Junebug came to us. Junebug kisses Mitty several times a day now (friends finally) and the odd thing is that Mitty now allows us to kiss her too, thanks to Junebug.

foxyfantastica

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When Theo gets home from his long day hunting or lazing about or whatever it is he does when he's out and about, he lurches through the door, runs straight to me wherever i am in the house and bashes my nose with his, then tries to bite my nose gently!! Occasionally he's missed and has bit my lips instead! Ouch!!

emiruko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekomimi

Love the name! All Purpose Cultural Catgirl?
Yes, the moment I saw her, I knew I had to name her that for some reason. :3

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miyas_mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I wish she would just do the "nose-thing". Her tonge is too rough--especially when she licks my eyelids and cheeks! Haha

cwmsladym

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My Ash gives me kisses all the time..soemtimes just a touch with his nose, other time he licks my lip or my nose, or soemtime sjust a head butt..he's my sweet baby boy.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beauty does all the kisses in our house, Luna will sometimes, but she's mainly the hugger (where she gets up to your chest level, reaches over with her two front paws and lets you wrap your arms around her). It's so cute. I love it!

colter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
colter LOVES to give me kisses. i work 2 jobs and in school full time, so i'm rarely home(though he has three other kitties to play with!), so when i'm home he'll run up to me, look at me, and make me bend down and ask for a kiss. he usually gives me the nose kiss on the lips, but other times he loves to lick my lips and eyelids and nose.sometimes i tell him to soften up his tongue cuz it's rough, and the next time he kisses me, it's soft