Does Your Cat Have Eyebrows?

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay that is not at all what I thought Feeby looked like. I mean I was totally thinking tabby. Instead she's ... well, I don't see how any other cat dares to come in her yard!!

Love Olive's autumn colors.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Okay that is not at all what I thought Feeby looked like. I mean I was totally thinking tabby. Instead she's ... well, I don't see how any other cat dares to come in her yard!!

Love Olive's autumn colors.
Feeby is also my avatar, but she is kind of hidden with all the OSU gear. She is a DSH diluted tortie, or so I guess.

Does she look mean to you?? o_O;)

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not mean, just sort of haunting in a Gothic romance novel sort of way. I'm not thinking the heroine who runs from the castle wearing her nightgown, and didn't any of those women own a robe?

I did not see her in your avatar, but the last time I looked was before I got new glasses. Now I see her.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Baby Girl wiggles her eyebrows (and her entire head, it's very weird) when she's about to commit a crime, so yes, they have eyebrows.
They also have ulterior motives. Never trust a cat to guard your food from a dog while you dart into the kitchen to grab your glass of milk :(

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Baby Girl wiggles her eyebrows (and her entire head, it's very weird) when she's about to commit a crime, so yes, they have eyebrows.
Will you ever have a chance to catch this in a pic? I'd not only love to see the brows, but all the other little signs that would show that she is in the midst of a crime (and, as you know, there are signs)!!

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Will you ever have a chance to catch this in a pic? I'd not only love to see the brows, but all the other little signs that would show that she is in the midst of a crime (and, as you know, there are signs)!!
If she sees something she wants to attack, she does the usual hunker down thing, but a second before she launches, she bobbles her head from side to side then attacks. She's so...well, she's so my cat :D

I've noticed the darker colored cats get a few little gray hairs as they age. Kinda like my favorite uncle did ;)

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've noticed the darker colored cats get a few little gray hairs as they age. Kinda like my favorite uncle did ;)
I do think Feeby's 'eyebrows' are more noticeable now with her age... but, she hasn't grown a gray beard/mustache...yet...:biggrin:

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am really bummed that only a couple of us have cats with eyebrows. I am going to start looking around at all the wonderful pic posted on this site - surely I can find some more???