Does your cat have a TCS twin?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mamacat

What about my Nathan Cat? He could be Chip's twin--or at least a relative...
you're right - he DOES look a lot like Chip! not quite as round in the face, but marked very similarly at the neck. does Nathan have white on his chest & belly like Chip?

cynni

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
StarryEyedTiGeR;1297175 said:
I haven't really seen any kitties on TCS that look like my girls. (except velvet)

OMGGGG My cat Cynni, looks exactly like your jasmine.... the torty point siamese.. and that is what Cynni is... I will find a pic tomorrow and beg hubby to scan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to agree. Much and Sooz are quite similar -- looks like there are similar thoughts going through their heads, too

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Every time I see Fran's signature with Suzy, I think of Much. Their coloring is slightly different but the face shape and pattern are so similar.
I have to agree. Much and Sooz are quite similar -- looks like there are similar thoughts going through their heads, too

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

From the first time I saw the Trouts mom siggy, I thought Trout reminded me of my girl Zan. I've only ever seen Trout's picture in that siggy, but their faces look alike. I don't know how to get Trout's pic on here from the siggy. Here's my Zan....
Trout and your Zan look like my Jasmine

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

you're right - he DOES look a lot like Chip! not quite as round in the face, but marked very similarly at the neck. does Nathan have white on his chest & belly like Chip?

Laureen? Chip likes to sprawl out, doesn't he?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Laureen? Chip likes to sprawl out, doesn't he?
yep! that's the pic i posted in the x-rated thread! it's not the only one i have in that pose, tho!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

I'm not sure Oscar has a twin..I can't think of anyone with his markings.....
Oscar and my Phenom have some similar markings. Phenom even have the funny little white shap on her back.

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think I've just found Ruby's twin... Laureen227's Java!

Ruby (ant little Layla's in the background-RIP sweet girl)

Java

blueyedawn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Oscar and my Phenom have some similar markings. Phenom even have the funny little white shap on her back.
As Soon as I get picutres up of my little Cami we'll have to compare them to Oscar & Phemom!
And we acctually picked CAmi & Titan's litter because Cami looked so much like our sweet bridge angel, Cookie! I'll put a pic of pretty Cookie up too!!!

Can't wait to share picutres with everyone... as soon as I get the pics developed and the CD of them made!!

~Jesssica, Titan & Cami

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AnnasMom

I think I've just found Ruby's twin... Laureen227's Java!

Ruby (ant little Layla's in the background-RIP sweet girl)

Java
the main difference between them is on the face - Ruby has black lower down on both sides of her face, & orange on both sides. Java has black only on the right, & both black & orange on the left.

but their backs are VERY similar!

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Lots of white shorthairs like Ari, but Topaz? I have never seen a cat with her color combination before! But she and Captiva's Mama have a similar beauty spot.

This siggy shows her cream and "seal point" (?) color.
Wow! Faces are deceiving! I thought that Topaz had a very distinctive face. But I never would have imagined what was hiding under that red captainâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s shirt.

She is a very pretty and unusual kitty!

Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve seen other cats that look similar to my Chester when looking at face shots. But they will look very different when looking at pictures of the whole cat.

Along that same line I have seen kitten pictures that are so close that they make me wish that I had baby pictures of Chester.

Also there is another Chester here that looks nothing like mine.

The truth be told…all the kitty are beautiful! I want them all!

p.s. I wish that I had a camera now. As I am typing this my Chester is on his hind legs exploring the book case. He looks like he is reading the titles!

This will lead to trouble as it is time for his evening treats and I am otherwise occupied.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I saw a kitty that could be Jake's twin recently but I don't remember who had the kitty. I'll look for it again after I post this. Or if anyone wants to fess up??

I looked and it was Bella713 that posted the picture in the cat tree thread! And it was just a bit ago I saw it! Duhhhh

This may not be a good comparrison picture but they really do look alike!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

Ok I saw a kitty that could be Jake's twin recently but I don't remember who had the kitty. I'll look for it again after I post this. Or if anyone wants to fess up??

I looked and it was Bella713 that posted the picture in the cat tree thread! And it was just a bit ago I saw it! Duhhhh

This may not be a good comparrison picture but they really do look alike!

Here is Jakes Kentucky Twin!!!!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Ophelia doesn't currently have any twins that I'm aware of, but she did once. If you've read Lucky's story in Ferals & Strays, Lucky later got a little sister named Charm. Charm was absolutely Ophelia's twin, down to the white spot on their backs.
It was too cute!

Here's Ophelia
My foster boy Wit is a mirror twin to Ophelia in the face.

He doesn't have the black chinny chin chin...but the eye markings match!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

the main difference between them is on the face - Ruby has black lower down on both sides of her face, & orange on both sides. Java has black only on the right, & both black & orange on the left.

but their backs are VERY similar!
My previous foster Rosie had a similar face.

Of course it was the calico coloring and the pic of her talking that earned her the name Rosie! LOL!
Originally Posted by rosiemac

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

My foster boy Wit is a mirror twin to Ophelia in the face.

He doesn't have the black chinny chin chin...but the eye markings match!
Aw, Wit does look like Ophelia's mirror twin! What a cutie!! (Not that I'm biased at all, mind you.
) Ophelia's black on her chin is actually the shape of a heart (aaawww!), which we thought was fitting because as a feral kitten her heart was definitely in her mouth!